Celebrating Our Friends who have died in the past year.
TimeOut is a program that gives special time to seniors and their caregivers. Programs include a variety of games, snacks, and entertainment every Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. in the Commons at St. John's.
Offer a respite for caregivers and a special outing for Senior Citizens within the Edmond community.
What We Do:
Offer a variety of planned activities, games, entertainment, snacks, and lunch as well as a communion prayer service.
A Typical "Day"
- Social Time/Meet and Greet
- News and Weather
- Introduction of New Members
- Who's been on vacation; who's going
- Who's missing
- Bible Moment
- Exercises--chair and standing
- Monthly Birthday cake
- Communion Service
- Lunch ($3 donation appreciated)
- Entertainment--live music, speakers, singing, Bingo with prizes, Bunco with prizes, Crafts, and more
- Door prizes
- Parties for EVERY Holiday including seasonal attire and costumes!
Come Give it a Try...you'll love it!
Celebrating All Souls' Day and our Veterans