Lenten Friday Masses and Stations of the Cross Sign Up
Liturgical ministers can use SignUpGenius to sign up for Holy Day Masses online. This is a free service and is very easy to use.
1. Click here for Lenten Friday Masses and Stations of the Cross
2. Scroll to find the appropriate date, Mass time, and liturgical role you want to sign up for.
3. Click the gold Sign Up button next to the position you are selecting. A check mark will appear in the gray box.
4. Click the purple Submit and Sign Up button at the bottom. A sign-up screen will appear.
5. Type your last and first name. We encourage you to also provide an e-mail address, so we can send you an automated reminder a few days before you are scheduled.
6. Click the Sign Up Now button at the bottom.
You do not need a SignupGenius account to complete your signup. If you have an existing account you may use it or if you don't have an account, you can create one. Creating an account allows you to automatically receive email reminders. You can revisit the signup page at any time to check the status of signups--how many ministers signed up or are still needed for various roles.